CHICAGO (CBS) – Police are warning firms of burglaries that happened Friday morning in the West Rogers Park, Edgewater, Tri-Taylor, and South Loop neighborhoods.
Law enforcement reported in each incident, the offenders pressured their way into the enterprise ahead of using revenue, lottery tickets, athletic apparel, and sneakers just before fleeing just about every site in a dark-colored SUV.
Incident periods and spots:
- 2100 block of West Devon Ave on March 18, 2022, at 1:08 a.m.
- 2700 block of West Touhy Ave on March 18, 2022, at 2:23 a.m.
- 1900 block of West Peterson Ave on March 18, 2022, at 2:34 a.m.
- 1300 block of West Hollywood Ave on March 18, 2022, at 2:39 a.m.
- 2200 block of West Taylor St on March 18, 2022, at 3:00 a.m.
- 2200 block of West Taylor St on March 18, 2022, at 3:15 a.m.
- 2200 block of Michigan Ave on March 18, 2022, at 4:52 a.m.
The offenders are described as a few African American gentlemen, 18-25 decades of age, sporting hooded sweatshirts, ski masks.
Law enforcement want to remind corporations:
- Be informed of this crime and inform close by businesses
- Pay particular consideration to any suspicious individuals/autos loitering in the area
- Have and preserve a functioning surveillance system
- If online video surveillance is offered, preserve and make a duplicate of the incident for investigating detectives.
- If you are a victim, check out not to touch nearly anything and speak to the law enforcement promptly.
- Connect with 911 quickly and give a in depth description of any suspicious people which include any vehicle description and license plate information.
Anyone with information can call Space A few detectives at 312-744-8263.